- Across the street from La Isla Shopping Village, where there is a variety of clothing stores (everything from Zara to Louis Vuitton), sunglass shops, and Mexican restaurants. There's even a Hooters. Something for everyone!
- Steps from the beach.
- Gorgeous with 3 swimming pools, including an infinity.
- All rooms are ocean-facing.
- Friendly and smiling employees who remember your name. Fernando the masseuse is particularly incredible.
- All rooms come with washer/dryers (and detergent) and kitchens/kitchenettes.
- I highly recommend the one-bedroom villa. There's a separate living room with a pull out couch, as well as a very large bathtub with jets.
Living room in the one-bedroom villa.
View from the balcony.
Barbecue grills available for guests to use. Grilling tools may be borrowed from the hotel shop.
The infinity pool and swim-up bar