Bread Pudding at Tartine Bakery
Truffle Fries at Taps Social House & Kitchen
- Took an Uber from home to Tartine Bakery. It's really the best bakery ever. Their cake aux olives is amazing, as is their bread pudding. And morning bun.
- Walked to The Painted Ladies, aka the strip of Full House houses. (Note that there are some hills involved for this portion of the walk.) Did not see Uncle Jesse, but had a great time seeing lots of happy dogs being walked.
- Got really thirsty, which got us going to the next destination-- lower pacific heights! (Stopped into La Boulange on Fillmore street. Their half spicy half sweet iced soy chai is my favorite. Did some window shopping. Love the Joie store on Fillmore!
- Continued on to Cow Hollow. Looked around in the stores on Union Street, and passed by tons of cute bars and bakeries.
- It was around 4:30pm, so we walked on over to Taps Social House & Kitchen, conveniently located next door to Nick's Crispy Tacos. Taps Social House has the best truffle fries and a very generous portion of it. We finished it all off.
- Taco Tuesday! We then went next door to Nick's Crispy Tacos and enjoyed their amazing Chicken Tacos (Nick's Way of course-- this includes guac and a crispy tortilla with melted cheese)
- There was a Warriors game on, so Nick's was packed and we never got to sit down. We decided to head to the wine bar Amelie in Nob Hill for a bottle of wine and charcuterie. Such a perfect way to end the day!